Saturday 28 November 2009

New Inspiration

When visiting home the other day, as you do, I went to a gardening centre with my mum. I honestly would have been bored out of my head if it wasn't for the vast range exotic fish. You don't realise how amazing and technical their scales and colours are until close. Its interesting how definite their marks are and how you could take these interpretations onto material. Imagine the colours on the dress! Just wow! I really want to concentrate on the undiscovered world of the sea in a project! Imagine how technology could be used to enhance those vibrant colours and even define the lines. I guess you could say this is on the lines of Alexander McQueen's~; Plato's Atlantic, which I've already commented on, but still he deserves to be mentioned again on his idealistic designs. He is one of the best.

No comments: