Saturday 28 November 2009

Autumn Beauty

Looking through Vogue the other day. As you do! I came across this beautiful dress by Etro. Studying textiles I'm always interested in the fabric but this is just gorgeous: All the patterned college-prints are different in so many ways of varying colour and form yet they all go together so well. Such a simple, yet so elegant, design as the maxi dress extends and flows all the way down to the ground. My favorite element is that all the designs within the stripes are block colours of simple shapes; these designs really influence and emphasise my style; as well as being made from chiffon, with such a simple design I really feel that they are affective. The colour really expresses the bohemian beauty of the dress in all the autumnal colours. I can't take my eyes off it.

No comments: